At Best Menswear we recruit staff with the ability, personality and drive to do the best job possible. We encourage a receptive, open working environment to develop and nurture our employees. We offer in house training on all aspects of customer service, selling and the product knowledge of both the formal and casual business. Feedback from employees is always taken on board by management who are constantly striving to improve the business. We reward hard work and loyalty and internal promotion is strongly encouraged. All employees are given the opportunity to advance within the company. However it is also necessary to recruit externally to bring that extra dimension to the team.
BEST Menswear are now recruiting for the following positions:
Sales Assistant Part time (20 hours)
* The ability to communicate effectively with customers, work in an extremely fast paced environment and excellent attention to detail.
* Previous experience (min 2 years) in running a fashion retail store efficiently through performance managing your team. Successful and consistent record in achieving targets and motivating your team to achieve theirs. Proven demonstrable record in sales.
Accounts Payable and Payroll Assistant
* Scan and Post all Trade and OPEX invoices to SAP Business 1
* Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
* Print and obtain signatures on all accounts payable cheques
* Distribute signed cheques as required
* Answer all vendor inquiries
* Maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and corporate accounts payable files
* Supplier Reconciliation
* Assist corporate financial officers as necessary
* Assist in monthly reporting
* Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
* Filing and copying, as required.
* Compile payroll data such as hours worked, holidays and sick time
* Record the information on Sage Micropay Payroll function
* Contact various department supervisors for any missed times
* Process monthly transfer of payroll
* Compile internal management reports from payroll system software
* Submit P30 Revenue Returns
* Account Technician qualification or working towards same
* Have relevant experience in the above areas
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have a track record in working with tight deadlines
* Have excellent communication in skills in dealing with staff, customers and suppliers
* Have excellent attention to detail
If you’re the right fit for any of the above roles, please send your C.V. to HR@bestsmenswear.com.
We are a growing company and are always on the look out for enthusiastic and committed staff to join our team. If you have a track record in fashion sales, are an experienced fashion retail manager or simply wish to progress in your career and want to join a fun and energetic company then send through your CV to HR@bestsmenswear.com.